Incorporated in 1822, Hooksett has many historical landmarks including Robie’s County Store, Head Chapel, and Arah Prescott Library. The town takes pride in keeping its cultural heritage alive. In fact, in 2005 it became the first town in New Hampshire to receive the Preserve America Seal through a federal initiative program.
As professional movers for Hooksett and the surrounding Merrimack County, we vow to do the same! That is meant by preserving your belongings through our top-level moving services.
Professional Movers Serving Hooksett
From Bear Brook State Park to Manchester Cedar Swamp Preserve, we’ve been helping individuals, families, and professionals move out of their old place and into their new one for 3 decades. When you deal with College Bound Movers, you’re not dealing with just any typical moving company in the New England area.
We require yearly training for our movers so their moving skills remain sharp. This not only helps ensure your belongings are well packed and properly loaded but it prevents accidents and provides safety to our movers as well. In fact, we only have a 2% damage rate compared to the national industry average of 18%. If an accident does happen, we got you covered with our valuation coverage.
Our consistent high-quality performance has given us an impressive track record along with being one of the leading moving companies in Hooksett.
Here’s a few other reasons you can trust us with your next move:
- We’re BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
- Earned a 4.7 Google star rating.
- Voted best moving company in 2022 and 2021 by Expertise and The Nashua Telegraph.
- We’re locally owned and operated.
“Fast, efficient, and friendly! I was in a tough spot having to move quickly out of my apartment and they were able to store all my belongings and large pieces of furniture within an hour. Will definitely be using their services again for my next move, well worth it.” – Lindsay A.
Moving Services Offered in Hooksett
As our name suggests, we do cater to college students moving in or out, or on or off campus. That’s beneficial to Hooksett considering it’s a college town for Southern New Hampshire University. In fact, the school is one of the largest employers in Hooksett.
That’s not all that we do though. We specialize in residential and commercial moves as well.
- Residential – homes, townhomes, condos, mansions, apartments, etc.
- Commercial – restaurants, hotels, boutiques, etc.
- Office – standalone office buildings, highrise offices, small and large businesses.
- Local – anywhere from Hooksett with a 100 mile radius.
- Long-distance – Anywhere over 100 miles from Hooksett, including across state lines.
- Storage – long-term or short-term leases available in a safe and secure climate-controlled facility.
- Packing & unpacking – we methodically pack your belongings with appropriate and durable moving supplies.
- Loading & unloading – we have the manpower and know the techniques to properly load and unload a moving truck with boxes and furniture.
- Home staging – Our movers can store unwanted furniture or decor when you’re trying to sell your home.
- Corporate relocation assistance – relocate a single employee, an entire department or the whole company.
Make Your Hooksett Move with College Bound Movers
Whether you live in Rowes Corner, South Hooksett, or Town Center, we’re ready to help you with your move! Call us today at 630-392-7785 or fill out our convenient online form to request a moving estimate.