Ready to Relocate? Our Derry Moving Company is Here to Help
If you’re making a move in the future, our Derry moving company is at your service.
Derry, New Hampshire, is a vibrant destination and one of the Northeast’s finest spots to build a life. The area is growing fast, and we’re passionate about supporting this community.
Our knowledge of the area and our expertise in the moving industry both serve our customers well, allowing them to make a smooth transition to their new home. Whether you’re heading here for work, to raise a family, or just for a change of scenery, you’re making a good choice.
Now make a great choice by reaching out to College Bound Movers. Our full-service relocation team is dedicated to offering the best Derry moving experience you’ll find.
Why Derry NH is a Dream Destination
While it’s not as densely populated as some Northeastern cities, Derry brings a lot of charm and history within it.
This community has a population of just over 22,000 people. It’s also been home to some famous names in space travel and literature.
The nickname “Spacetown” comes from Derry being the birthplace of Alan Shepard, the first U.S. astronaut in space. While not to be confused with the fictional Maine town from the works of Northeast author Stephen King, it was once home to famous poet Robert Frost and his family.
Affordable Cost of Living and Solid Job Market
Even if you aren’t looking to soar to the stars or pen the next best seller, there’s still some job opportunities for you in Derry.
The city is on par with state job levels in major fields like construction, finance, and insurance. Where it pulls ahead is in the field of technology and electronics – a sector that sees double job numbers when compared to the New Hampshire average.
With Boston, Massachusetts, only 40 miles away, this spot is in a prime location for you to find work or even start your own business.The cost of living is also manageable, with price levels such as:
- $8.00 for a fast food combo meal
- $3.00 for a gallon of milk
- $2.00 for a 12 ounce bottle of water
- $3.50 for a gallon of gas
- $55 for internet service
- $8.50 for a movie ticket
- $2,009 to rent a 797 sq. ft. apartment
With a median household income of $78,943, it’s possible to earn a solid living and build a fruitful life here – but how do you spend that money and keep yourself busy?
Derry’s Diverse Attractions and Amenities
Don’t let the compact quarters of this city trick you into thinking there’s nothing to do – on the contrary, the amenities that are available here bring a unique sense of charm and value to the community.
If you move to Derry, you can spend your days enjoying fun activities like:
- Learn the area’s past at the Derry Museum of History
- Have dinner at the famous MaryAnn’s Restaurant
- Enjoy vegan wines at Appolo Vineyards
- See a show at Tupelo Music Hall
- Stroll or bike through MacGregor Park
These are just some of the sights you can spend your time enjoying in this wonderful city. Whether you’re looking to treat your taste buds, experience nature, or enjoy some entertainment, Derry offers many options to choose from.
Why You Need a Skilled Moving Company in Derry
Speaking of choosing from your options, the same decision-making process must be put into effect when you’re searching for help with the moving process.
Moving is too strenuous and complex a task to be handled solo. And asking your friends, family, or neighbors for help can put them and your property at risk. The only solution is to find a skilled team of movers in Derry to make your transition to the new location easy.
What Credentials Should Movers Have?
Here at College Bound Movers, we work hard to build trust with our customers. Our dedicated organization brings a track record and credentials you can rely on. We are:
- Fully licensed and insured
- Rated an A+ with the BBB
- Highly reviewed by past customers
Add in our three decades of moving industry experience, multiple service awards, and knowledge of the local area, and it’s easy to see why more people pick our Derry moving company.
What Type of Move Are You Making?
Just as there are many reasons why you would move to Derry, there are different types of relocations. We handle all major types of moves so we can serve as many people as possible, no matter what their needs are.
Here at College Bound Movers, we offer:
- Residential Moving: Making a residential move in Derry? We bring a sense of care to the job, perfect to aid you and your family during this important time. As an added bonus, we also offer home staging services, in case you need to move or rearrange some items ahead of a sale or other important event.
- Commercial Moving: Choosing to make a commercial move in Derry means you need a group of professionals who understand the value of your business. We’ll carefully transport all your inventory and equipment, while also working efficiently so you can minimize downtime and get back to work as soon as possible.
- Local and Long-Distance Moving: Whether you’re moving across the street or across the state, you can count on the same level of care from our Derry moving company. No matter the distance of the number of belongings you have, we make your complete satisfaction our absolute top priority.
We also offer standalone packing or labor services for those who prefer to handle certain aspects of the move by themselves. We even provide storage, making it easy for you to clear out space, declutter, and get organized when relocating.
Make the Trip with Our Derry Moving Company
If you’ve got your eye on this quaint but charming Northeast destination, you’ve got a partner for the trip in College Bound Movers.
Whether it’s for personal or professional purposes, we’ll make your trip more enjoyable by taking the stress out of the moving process. This helps you get on the road with confidence and focus your mind on your future destination.
When you’re ready to begin planning your move, contact us here for a free moving estimate – we book up fast, so make the move quick to get your relocation process started.